If you prefer to ride, this is the special for you! Enjoy Unlimited Golf-Car Use in your Milwaukee County Parks for the season. Good at all courses offering standard golf cars.
Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Membership covers the standard single-rider fee only
2017 Rate (includes tax)
Replacement Card: $20
To Purchase Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Membership
You must have a Milwaukee County Parks Golf Discount Card valid through 2016.
A new photo ID
A new photo ID Card with Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Membership will be issued to you. This card must be presented each time you golf. This membership is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-assignable.
Where to purchase your Milwaukee County Parks Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Membership
9480 Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
(Hwy 45 & Watertown Plank Road)
Rules & Regulations
- Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Membership is for GOLF CARS ONLY and does not include green fees.
- Posted golf rates apply at all times.
- Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Membership is non-refundable.
- Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Membership is neither assignable nor transferable.
- Milwaukee County Golf Rewards Points are not earned with Unlimited Golf-Car Use Membership.
- Unlimited Golf-Gar-Use Membership is for the member ONLY; a playing partner in the same golf car must pay individual posted golf car rates. The first violation of this rule may result in a suspension of the membership. A second violation will result in termination of the membership. No portion of the membership is refundable.
- Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Membership does not guarantee that you ride alone in the golf car. No more than 2 golf cars are allowed per foursome.
- Sharing a Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Membership is NOT allowed. A fine of $125 will be assessed to the membership cardholder for the first offense, and the membership will be revoked upon a second violation. No portion of the membership is refundable.
- A lost or stolen card must be reported immediately to the Parks Department so the card can be de-activated and a new card produced. A $20 replacement charge applies. The member will need to have his or her picture re-taken and a new 9-digit access number assigned.
- Availability of golf cars is not guaranteed and is subject to weather and turf conditions.
- The Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Membership fee must be paid in full before a membership card is issued and validated.
- Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Memberships are not valid for pre-paid golf leagues, golf outings, tournaments or groups.
- Gof-Car service is NOT available during Sunset Golf at any Milwaukee County Golf Course